Black Standard Speed Floor Pad
Standard Speed Floor Pad – Black
For machines operating at 175 to 350rpm
Range of colours available – all serve a different cleaning purpose (see product description for more details)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Standard Speed Floor Pad – For machines operating at 175 to 350rpm
- Black – Thorough stripping/cleaning for wet scrubbing strong layers of wax. Removes the old finish and eliminates concrete burns.
- Brown – Scrubbing. Hard aggressive scrubbing wet or dry, with strippers. Prepares the floor for new waxing. Resistant to acids.
- Green – Intermediate cleaning. For the removal of surface layers of wax and to prepare the floor for the next process. Use wet.
- Blue – Light cleaning and spray washing.
- Red- Polishing spray. For frequent use on relatively clean floors. It also cleans and polishes dry.
- Tan – Polishing. For light cleaning and maintaining all types of floors. Use dry.
- White – Finishing and polishing. Suitable for finishing and polishing floors. Use dry or slightly damp.
- Choose from a wide selection of 7 standard speed in 14 sizes or 3 Ultra High-Speed Pads in 2 sizes (see below).
- Can be used on both sides with no loss of efficiency.
- 85mm centre hole punch – out for easy attachment to a floor machine.
- The special mix of resins and abrasive grains deeply impregnated ensure quality performance both in wet and dry use.
- Virgin polyester fibres free from contaminates help to create a range of hard-wearing, durable and pliable floor pads.
- Heavy denier fibres guarantee strong tensile quality and continuous contact with the floor surface.
- 22mm thick pad depending on the grade of the pad.
- Our pads hug uneven floors and cushion the machine in use.
12", 15", 16", 17"
Black, Green, Brown, Blue, Red, Tan, White